Friday, November 13, 2009

A Very Special Greatest Classical CD Covers EVER - Friday

Click here for the complete (ongoing) series...


A CANADIAN BRASS CHRISTMAS
Okay, guys. One of you tell me what the hell you're doing in my house. Don't just sit there like statues. Wipe those creepy grins off your mugs and start talkin'. Fine, I'm callin' the cops. And why are you dressed like that? It's the middle of July.


DER FREISCHÜTZ
I had no idea Freischütz was a western. Judging from the grins, I'd say that the ranch was saved and the evil cattlerustler was sent packin'. But never underestimate Gottlob Frick. He didn't get to be the most powerful man in Sunshine Valley by giving up THAT easily. Something tells me that by morning, one of the happy pair will have a date with the hangman and the other will be sent back to the brothel. Gottlob just hasn't decided who goes where yet.